Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Let it snow...

... but not in Florida! I love looking at snow images on Facebook or other places, but appreciate that we have green grass all year round.

Today I am sharing a project I made for the Cute 'N Crafty Christmas challenge blog. You can enter any project as long as it is Christmas or Winter themed. The winner will receive two digis from the Cute 'N Crafty Mommy store.


My card uses the image Snowman from the store. I printed him out on Strathmore Toned Tan paper and colored him with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I love coloring on kraft colored paper, especially when the image has a lot of white in it. I then cut him out with a tattered edged die from my stash and added him to a white cardbase to which I had applied a red gingham patterned paper panel.


I completed the card with some snowflakes cut from white glitter paper and stamped the "Let it snow" sentiment in the top right-hand corner with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

It is never to early to start on your holiday cards, so please share them with us at the Cute 'N Crafty Christmas challenge.

General supplies:
Strathmore Toned Tan paper
Reflections 110lb heavyweight cardstock
White glitter cardstock
Patterned paper from my stash
Cute 'N Crafty Mommy Snowman digi
Prismacolor colored pencils
Dies from my stash
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Stamp from my stash

Entered into the Holly and Ivy Anything Christmas Goes Challenge #46
Entered into the Kerst /Christmas Facebook group April Challenge
Entered into the A Perfect Time To Craft Open Anything Goes Challenge #4
Entered into the Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge #04
Entered into the Kreativ-Tanten Anything Goes Challenge #28

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

8 comments :

  1. He looks just like Frosty! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loving this card, so brilliantly created.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really does look similar to Frosty. It made me start singing the song. Really cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute image and the colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Lynda DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute snowman and snowflakes --I like looking at snow on cards or through the window---just not going out in it lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful snowman - You created a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#28 – My Zodiac}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#28 – ATG}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges{#58 – Boys / Men}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month.
    Judy DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top