Monday, February 27, 2017

A posie of pansies

Pansies, those little faces on the flowers that come in various colors and yet they all live in harmony together. Is that the reason why we all inherently love them? Do they depict some form of perfection that eludes us so often?



But I digress! I relaxed with my Prismacolor pencils to bring these pansies off the page while at the same time completing another lesson in the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class. Once completed, I cut the panel out with the second stitched rectangle die in the nested set and glued it to the cardbase.

Using my self made stamp positioning tool, I added the sentiment to complete the card.

General supplies:
Canson XL Drawing 70 lb for the colored image
Happy Birthday sentiment from the Stampabilities Card Phrases stamp set
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Cardbase from Paper Studio
Gina Marie design stitched rectangle die #2
Prismacolor pencils

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top