Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A little inking on the background

So today's card does not have one pencil line on it! I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. This is a technique I had seen Jennifer McQuire do often on her YouTube channel and I just wanted to try it. I don't have Distress Inks, but was sure it would work with my Memento Dye inks also. Nothing like trying to know, right?



I stamped the image with Versamark ink and then embossed it with clear sparkly embossing power. Then applied four colors of ink with sponge daubers from top to bottom. The magical way in which the image appeared was amazing.

The sentiment is a cardstock cut done on my Silhouette machine. I applied the card panel to a Paper Studio card base and called it done. Simple and yet sweet.

General supplies:
White cardstock for card panel
Black cardstock cut with Silhouette for sentiment
Versamark watermark ink
Ranger Bridal Tinsel embossing powder
Memento inks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top