Monday, February 20, 2017

A rose and a heart

Today I want to share a new card that I made. The focal point on this card, the rose, is from the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class - rose lesson. I colored it with my Prismacolor colored pencils and then fussy cut it out.



I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the heart out of red cardstock and the sentiment out of black cardstock. To add a bit of shimmer to the heart, I coated it with clear Wink of Stella. I just love shimmer/glitter.

The card panel is white cardstock that I embossed with the Darice music sheet embossing folder and then applied the panel onto a white Paper Studio Simply Solids white cardbase.

General supplies:
Canson XL Drawing 70 lb for the rose
Black cardstock cut with Silhouette for sentiment
Red cardstock cut with Silhouette for heart
White cardstock embossed with the Darice music sheet embossing folder for the card panel
Prismacolor pencils

1 comment :

Back to Top