Thursday, March 2, 2017

Two Challenges

Today you get to see a first on various levels. This is the first time I have tried coloring up a horse and this is my entry for the first day of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and the first time I am participating in this challenge.



This is a lesson from the Kit and Clowder All About Animals class and I colored it using my Prismacolor pencils. It was a very interesting transition on the horse from the smooth fur that is the horse's face to the hairy mane.

I love chestnut horses in real life and so that was the reasoning for using this more reddish/orange coloring on my practice round here.

I am participating in two challenges with this image. The first one is the Kit and Clowder All About Animals class challenge and the second one is the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

General supplies:
Canson XL Drawing 70 lb for the colored image
Prismacolor pencils

1 comment :

  1. Phenomenal coloring! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top