Monday, March 13, 2017

Lilies

Today I have another coloring post to share with you. Again, this one participates in two challenges - the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class challenge and the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I colored lilies.



These flowers are done with my Prismacolor pencils and I again used Watercolor paper. I had previously done a test on watercolor paper and really enjoyed how many layers I could lay down to get such a vibrant color. So I wanted to try it with a more detailed image. I love the result.

Thank you to inspiration I received from another colorist in the Kit and Clowder Facebook group, I used the texture of the toothy paper to produce a rougher background. I applied only two layers of color and did not flatten the tooth.

I will definitely be experimenting some more with watercolor paper and my pencils.

General supplies:
Master's Touch 4 x 6 watercolor paper for card panel
Digital stamp from Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class
Prismacolor pencils

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top