Friday, August 25, 2023

New Crafty Goodies

It is Friday again and here I am with my projects for my challenge with BożenA. It was her turn to call the challenge theme and she chose "stencils". She could not have timed it better as I had just received my new crafty toys from Waffle Flower which consisted of the Postage Collage stencil set and I also had time to spend in my craft room. So I made three cards.


This first one is using the Christmas Collage stencil set and coordinating die. I used Distress Oxide inks and finger daubers to stencil the designs. I worked on Bristol Smooth cardstock and then cut the "stamp sheet" with the die afterwards. I added some accents with the stamps that came with the set and then added the card panel to a patterned paper matte before applying it to a landscape top-folding cardbase. The Merry Christmas sentiment is a Spellbinders die.


My second card is similar, but I used the Coloring Stencil set and created a card in brown and pink. I used a kraft cardbase and did the background inking of the collage in pink and the accents in brown - again using Distress Oxide inks. I added a sentiment cut with a Lawn Fawn die.


My last card is a mini slimline card and done with the Everyday Collage stencil set. For this card I cut the postage stamps up and arranged three of them on the card. I added a pre-printed sentiment to the black cardpanel, which I in turn adhered to a white cardbase.

I am excited to see what BożenA has made for this challenge and I invite you to head over to her page and take a look. Remember to leave her a comment while you are there.

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

5 comments :

  1. One challenge, so many beautiful cards. Monika, you surprised me again. Your postage stamps look amazing. I love both blocks and single stamps. It's an incredibly inspiring and so different approach to the subject of the challenge. Thank you for another fun together and a great dose of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, all quite different. You had beautiful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your creations look amazing! I just saw those Waffle Flower products the other day and you've done such a beautiful job with the postage items! I really love all of the different interpretations with them too! The last card with the black background really pops! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun stencil and a great variety of ways to use it, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are beautiful, awesome stencil, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top