Monday, August 21, 2023

Dog Days

Hello friends, I am back today with my second card for this month for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge Blog. This time I have a quick and simple card using pre-colored image from Jan's new stamp set called Dog Days of Summer.


I printed the image out through Silhouette Studio so that I could create the shape in an offset. I cut the dog out and two offset shapes from white cardstock and glued them together. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I printed it on the bottom of a cardpanel.

The assembly was then quick, I added the cardpanel to a cardbase and popped the dog onto the card with low-profile foam squares.

Our challenge is still ongoing and we hope that you will join us there at Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge Blog. It is always Anything Goes.



In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

5 comments :

  1. Great CAS card and love the gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this pup and his ice cream. A lovely cards Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Monica! Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, this is adorable and then some, just such a fun happy card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Just right for your summer weather.😀

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top