Friday, September 1, 2023

Christmas Tag

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Christmas BINGO Challenges blog and this is my DT project for the challenge. I chose B - Black, Tag, FREE, No Stamping and Stripes.


I decided to make an actual Tag for my project - something I don't do very much. I used a die to cut the tag out of black cardstock. I used Gold for my die cut sentiment as the Free item. I made a die cut snowman as my focal point so that eliminated any stamping. I added a strip of stripey paper to the one side of the tag for the Stripes and so fulfilled all items in the B column on the Bingo card.


We hope you will join us at the Christmas BINGO Challenge blog. The challenge goes for 6 weeks and is Anything Goes for Christmas and using the BINGO card. 

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

2 comments :

Back to Top