Friday, September 29, 2023

Gnome Hugs

Today I am here with two cards that I created with some dies that Spellbinders sent me. The first card is a large gnome with a snowflake. This die set is special in that the gnome has large arms that can be positioned outwards or, like I did, inwards. 


I opted to go with a more vintage look to this card and so used a kraft cardpanel for the base of my composition. I made the gnome in dusty shades of red and used a duller green for the embossed frame. The Sweater Weather embossing folder is great for the colder season. This was the first time I had got to use the Glitter Craft Foam and it die cuts so well. I used it to make the snowflake that the gnome is holding.


The Gnome Hugs die set has two gnomes in it as well as some other elements. The second card uses the smaller gnome and the stocking. I used the Notched Corner Frames to cut a shape for my landing area and embossed it with the same Sweater Weather embossing folder.


The sentiment label is made with the small Notched Corner frame die and the sentiment from the Camper Life die set.


Some more news is that I have opened an Etsy Shop and both these cards are available there.

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

2 comments :

  1. What wonderful card with the Gnomes, love you used both pieces of the die frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The gnomes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top