Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Teal Rabbit

By the skin of my teeth, I am still in time to participate in this month's Kinda Cute Progressive Challenge. The image this month is this cute bunny. I decided he needed to be a unique character.


I printed him out onto Canson C' a Grain Drawing paper after resizing him in Silhouette Studio and creating a cutline for him with an offset to give him a white border. I colored him with my Prismacolor colored pencils in shades of teal. Once colored, I returned the page to Silhouette Studio and cut him out. I cut two more of his shapes out of white cardstock and stacked them behind the colored digi.


I completed the card by placing him on a lily pad on some pattterened paper from my stash and added the sentiment by using two different die sets. The "Hey" die cut's shadow is also done on my Silhouette Cameo.

Entered into the Kinda Cute November Progressive Challenge

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica




8 comments :

  1. Oh, Monica, he is gorgeous! So loveable and loving with his carrots and heart. One just wants to hug him. :-) Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! so cute, love his colour on the beautiful background. I love cutting digis out with my Silhouette too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, design and colours, simply gorgeous..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! It's good to see you creating again, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little bunny in teal, love the white offset, very pretty card. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to catch up on my commenting. This homeschool thing is absolutely killing my free time. Great cart. I absolutely love that bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Fabulous card, Monica. I love the blue rabbit, it's just magical. I also love the background you put it on. Fantastic combination
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top