Monday, June 21, 2021

Mailchimp

This post is not a project, but I am dealing with the email subscription that is now obsolete here on Blogger. Those of you who also have blogs will know about it.

For the sake of those that don't blog, but are email followers of my blog, the service that sent you those emails will no longer function at the end of this month. So in order for you to keep getting my blog posts in your email, I have had to migrate the list to Mailchimp, the new service that I am using.

All of you that were active email users, I have migrated you to Mailchimp. If you no longer wish to receive my blog posts by email, you can unsubscribe through the link at the bottom of the email.

I would appreciate if you could leave a comment on this post or reply to the email to let me know whether or not you received this post by email.

Thank you for your patience while I get this worked out.

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

2 comments :

  1. I received it, Monica, and will continue to follow by email. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Monica, I received this post via mailchimp email. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top