Monday, July 17, 2023

Beary Christmas

I am here again with another project for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge Blog and this time I am using an image and sentiment from an older stamp set. Is the classy bear lady not too cute?


I used the pre-colored digi of Mrs Bear as well as a digital sentiment from the same stamp set (linked below). I used Silhouette Studio to create my design and then printed the card panel out. I cut it down to 3.75 x 5 inches and then cut a matte out of red card stock at 4 x 5.25 inches. I added the cardpanel and matte to a white notecard.

The challenge at Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge Blog is still ongoing until the end of the month. It is "Anything Goes" and we would love to see your creations there.


In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica





6 comments :

  1. Very pretty holiday cad, adorable Christmas Bear image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious image and I like your Silhouette skills! Great card Monica, Thanks so much!
    Donna
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous card and Teddy Bear.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bear and a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous. I love her. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really sweet picture and it's great that it's already colored. Nice card composition, love its CAS style :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top