Friday, April 15, 2022

What a cute hedgehog

It is Friday again and I am here to show you my April DT project for Kinda Cute by Patricia. This is a mixed media card, using pencils, inks, foil and creating texture with embossing.


I chose to work with this cute Hedgehog with present digi and also the Birthday Sentiments Basic set. I sized the digi with Silhouette Studio and cut her out on my Cameo. I colored her with my Prismacolor colored pencils.


I created a card panel by scribbling some Distress Oxide inks on the cardstock with a big paintbrush. I was careful not to use to much liquid, as this was regular cardstock and not watercolor paper. Once the wash was dry, I splattered some ink onto the cardpanel too. Again once it was dry, I ran the cardpanel through a radiant embossing folder, set a little off center so my hedgehog could be placed in the center of the burst.


I completed the card by adding one of the foiled sentiments from the sentiment set. Take a moment to have a look at Patricia's other digis, they are indeed cute.

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica




5 comments :

  1. Oh, what a cute card, such a cute face. I love him!!! That embossing is really effective. Beautifully done, once again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and embossed background Monica,love the cute hedgehog and pink quills
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute hedgie with a fabulous colour mix and ef. Love the sunray the image deserves it. Love this Monica.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, beautiful coloring and this little Hedge Hog is so adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background embossing had a fantastic effect, Monica. And I totally agree with you that this hedgehog is so cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top