Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Go Fly a Kite

Hello Bloggy Friends. I am still writing to you from, at times, a chilly South Africa. My scheduled return to the US is in two weeks from yesterday. I know someone there who is counting the days.

Today I am showing you my play with this month's Imagine That Digistamp Progressive Challenge image called Go Fly a Kite. I opted to use the mouse and create a CAS card.


Although I came knowing that the progressive image would only be released once I was already away from my crafty stash and tried to prepare accordingly, I forgot the most import element - my favorite pencil paper. So anyway, I printed the image out onto a piece of marbled cardstock that my friend had and colored it with my Prismacolor colored pencils. The sentiment comes with the monthly digi and I printed it with the image.


Once the image was colored, I cut the panel down to 4 x 5.25 inches and then pasted it onto a notecard size kraft cardbase that I made.


I love seeing the results of progressive challenges. It is so amazing what different people do with the same image. And what fun it is to get one of Kris' images in my email every month.

Entered into the Imagine That Digistamps May 2021 Progressive Challenge

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

10 comments :

  1. Cute card, Monica. Yay for coming home. There's no place like home. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cAS card and love the cute image-hope you have a safe journey back home
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card using the mouse image, enjoy your time away, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the image and sentiment. Enjoy the remainder of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness! Nice coloring as always, too. Kudos to you for keeping up while away. I know your hubby will be glad to meet your plane. I forget the Southern Hemisphere is late fall now. How wild you will be coming back to almost summer, talk about jet lag! Prayers for your safe return, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out pretty cute!! Great coloring job too. Enjoy and safe travel wishes for your return to the states! Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp this month!

    Cheers,
    Kris B.
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica, it turns out you're great CAS style. I love this cute mouse, your Prismacolor coloring is phenomenal as always. The use of marbled cardboard perfectly imitates the sky. You're so creative, Monica!
    I am glad that you will be back home soon, because it means that you will be able to give me the topic of our next challenge :-)
    hugs, BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top