Thursday, December 6, 2018

New to me artist

Today I want to introduce a new-to-me artist to you - Lemon Shortbread. Vera is the sponsor at this month's challenge over at Crafting with an Attitude and this is my DT project. I chose to work with Watering Fairy.

I printed the image out onto Canson Mi Tientes paper and colored it with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I then cut the image out with a stitched rectangle die, but adjusted the size of the panel by doing some partial die cutting.


I inked the edges of the panel with Memento Rose Bud ink.


I created a card panel from some patterned paper from my stash and adhered it to the cardbase. I glued the image panel onto the front of the card and added a sentiment from a sheet of punchouts that I had in my stash. I popped the sentiment up with foam dots.

Come and join our challenge. Winner receives 3 image from Lemon Shortbread.

General supplies:
Canson Mi Tientes paper
Reflections 110lb heavyweight cardstock
Lemon Shortbread's Watering Fairy digi
Prismacolor pencils
Rose Bud Memento Ink
Stitched recatangle die from my stash
Patterned paper and sentiment punchout from my stash

Entered into the Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes Challenge #231
Entered into the Love to Craft December Anything Goes Challenge #29
Entered into the Papercraft Business Anything Goes with option Christmas Challenge #13

6 comments :

  1. This is a delightful fantasy card and beautifully coloured - thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
    Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet creation. The image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully crafted card.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's December "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top