Friday, August 3, 2018

A Bootiful Bouquet

It is summer time here in the northern Hemisphere and I know that some of us have really realized that. So today I have a real summery card to show you. The focal image is a Conie Fong Art digi called Bootiful Bouquet.


I colored the image with my Prismacolor colored pencils after printing it on Strathmore Paint Pad paper. I used my brown and blue watercolor pencils to do the background with.


I cut the image out with a lacey oval die. The card panel is inked with Memento dewdrop ink and a stencil and then applied to the card front. I then adhered the focal image to the cardpanel.


I stamped the thank you sentiment with Versamark ink on black cardstock and then heat embossed it with white powder. I created a fishtail tag and popped it up with foam tape.

General supplies:
Strathmore Paint Pad paper
Reflections 110lb heavyweight cardstock for card base
Prismacolor pencils
Watercolor pencils
Black cardsstock
Lacey oval die
Heidi Swapp diagonal striped stencil
Memento ink
Versamark ink
White embossing powder


2 comments :

  1. Ganz prima gemacht!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful card with beautiful flowers! Thank you, dear Monica, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top