Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Being that hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary today, I had to make a card for him of course. Especially since he was the one that decided I needed a set of Prismacolor pencils in the first place.


I used this really cute image from All Dressed Up Stamps called Love Is. I felt it suited us so well. I printed the image out onto blue Canson Mi Tientes paper from their variety pad and then colored it up with my pencils.

Using my Gina Marie Designs stitched heart die, I cut the image out and added two little hearts punched out of red foil cardstock with a small punch.

I printed the sentiment out on the computer, cut it out with a laced oval die and layered it onto a vellum oval. I then added the elements to a card panel with a paisley pattern design (hubby likes paisley patterns).



Finally, since this card was being hand delivered, I added some dimension to it with some Wild Orchids Crafts roses. The rose colors were chosen to depict the various colors that have come home over the years.


I completed the card with a box envelope made out of antique gold metallic cardstock with custom dimensions to fit the card perfectly.

General supplies:
Canson Mi Tientes blue paper
Reflections 110lb heavyweight carstock for card base
White cardstock
Red foil cardstock
White vellum
Gina Marie Designs stitched oval dies
Gina Marie Designs stitched heart dies
Gina Marie Designs lacy oval dies
Digital stamp from All Dressed Up
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Prismacolor pencils

Entered into Crafty Catz ANYTHING GOES Challenge #396

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top