Monday, May 22, 2017

Berries galore

I had so enjoyed coloring in my new Twilight Garden book, but doing a double page spread did take some time and so I decided it was time to get back into the classroom.


This time I opted to complete the Berries lesson in my Elements of Nature course that I am doing with Kit and Clowder.

I love, love, love how the strawberry came out. Who knew that strawberries have so many little seeds on them when you just pop them into your mouth?? But adding a little dimension to each one, makes the strawberry look quite real.

The cherries were more difficult - they needed to be shiny and yet not look metallic and so that needs a bit more practice.

So now what next? Another pic in my book or a lesson in the classroom???

General supplies:
Strathmore Paint Pad watercolor paper
Berry digi stamp from the course
Prismacolor pencils

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top