Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Using G

Today I am sharing my last project for this year for the Christmas BINGO Challenge. This challenge starts in November and goes until December 15. This is now the final push to complete this year's Christmas cards.


I chose to use the G column this time and the three elements that I used were Red, Die Cuts and FREE. For my FREE element, I used foiling. I recently acquired a Minc machine after much deliberation and my only regret was that I had not done so sooner. On this card I printed the background pattern onto red cardstock with my laser printer and then foiled it with gold foil. The focal point is a Spellbinders poinsettia die which I cut out a white and out of gold cardstock. I colored the white flower leaves with copic markers and inlayed them into the gold outline.


I completed my card with a preprinted sentiment from Waffle Flower. We hope you will join our Christmas BINGO Challenge. You can choose any three elements from one of the BINGO columns (don't forget to mention what you chose in your blog post). The challenge runs for six weeks.


In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica

4 comments :

  1. Stunning card Monica, love the deep Burgandy colors with the gold, just gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card and die-cut poinsettias.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Those poinsettia look so real/alive. Well done. A wonderful Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top