Monday, June 19, 2023

Pirate Life

It is time for the middle of the month post for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge blog and today I am showing off her new Pirate Life stamp set (linked below). As is my undertaking this month, I am working with the pre-colored images.


I used both the digi of the kids on the raft and also the one of the map. I printed them both out and cut the one of the children out on my Silhouette Cameo as well as two black shape pieces and glued them together after I had run a black marker along the edge of the top image. I printed the sentiment out on the map and then cut the map out with a die that has jagged edges to further lend the look of an old map.

I completed the card by gluing both elements on to a yellow notecard.


I would like to invite you to join us over at the Jan's Digital Stamp Shop Challenge blog. The theme is always Anything Goes, but if you use one of Jan's stamps, you will have an additional chance at a prize.




In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Monica





11 comments :

  1. Monica, your pirate treasure map card is beautiful, such a fun card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Monica! Thanks for inspiring us with your team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so happy and colourful. Looks great on the yellow note card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute pirate image and great treasure map background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card - love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute and I especially like the treasure map which makes a great background. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card - I love it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the treasure map as a background, lovely card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card for summer. The sweet image and treasure map look fabulous.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great composition, adding a background with a map is a great choice for this digi with the kids. Great inspiration, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top