Monday, April 2, 2018

The bicycle at the fence

I have done posts before about my Maria Trolle Twilight Garden coloring book. I am not really a coloring book person, but this book is lovely with its hard covers. The paper works really well with my Prismacolor colored pencils.

This time I did the image with the bicycle leaned up against the wooden fence.


I decided to color the fence white. Don't we all long to have that white picket fence in our lives? And of course, the bicycle had to be red.


I finished the bicycle off by doing the chrome bits with a silver metallic gel pen. 

General supplies:
Twilight Garden coloring book
Prismacolor pencils
Silver metallic gel pen

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful color page! The bike and the flower and fence are all lovely and you have color it up beautifully. How fun.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top